- Include entrepreneurship in the mission statements and objectives of every post-secondary institution, and appoint an entrepreneurship champion or an entrepreneur-in-residence in every faculty.
- Establish entrepreneurship centres accessible to all students and offer cross-faculty programs, multi-disciplinary competitions, incubator or accelerator support and opportunities to connect with entrepreneurs.
- Offer continuing education courses in entrepreneurship to reach the 40 per cent of youth who do not pursue post-secondary education, and to promote life-long learning.
- Integrate entrepreneurship into existing courses and add courses where gaps exist. Offer credit courses for developing business ideas and use non-traditional experiential teaching approaches including ‘service learning’ (learn theory in class, practice it in the community), and interactive online webinars and courses.
- Promote entrepreneurship and opportunities to work in start-ups and early growth companies through co-op programs, internships and at campus career/job centres.